7.21.2003

Moving... kinda
Well as many of you know, I am supposed to be moving next week. However, after rolling about 2 gallons of paint onto walls in our new place, then wrestling with a Wagner PowerPainter (definately not powerful or useful) for three hours, and trying to paint in the semi dark I gave up.

I selected the room that was the "fixer-upper"... man did I get more then I can handle. The room will look good if it kills me, if I have to quit my job to work full time on finishing the paint, or even if I fail my two classes cause painting was more important. I am resolved that the room will look good... end of story.

On to other news... there is no other real news. Well except that this week I am heading over to Saginaw to visit with my mother and father (and do laundry of course, no I am not driving 2.5 hours for free laundry... well maybe I am), then dropping three fraternity Brothers at Midway airport, and finally spending time in Chicago will my little one. All this when I am supposed to be finishing an internship project and my practicum research. Ha... like that important stuff will get done!

I am actaully going to bed before midnight... no productive stuff going on over here! Goodnight.

No comments: