9.07.2003

Productive
I wanted to see Novalí this weekend. Because of my car I was not able to, and did not have enough time to look into the train or other transportation. Since I did not get to go to Chicago I figured I would stay in and be productive.

I got a lot done. Washed the huge pile of clothes that took over the corner of my room. I am now practically done with all the paperwork for my internship class. Finally got to Walmart and picked up the last few apartment things I have been needing to get. I cleaned the kitchen with Hermen (he is the other clean roommate), we even tossed all that old crap in the fridge out. I read some research articles for one of my classes. Completed paperwork for my practicum class, and got closer to getting that finished.

For fun stuff, no I did not go out at all, I went to Best Buy and spent the gift certificate my parents gave me for my birthday. I got my amp, so now I got all the stereo stuff for my car, just need time to install it.

Sorry there is nothing funny in this post. This is the typical, boring story blog from Sam you all grew to love. I was not in the mood for funny this weekend.

Tonight I am trying to get more school work done, then get some rest and hopefully get some good news about my car in the morning. Keeping my fingers crossed, I need some good news right about now...

No comments: