10.27.2010

I don't want to be Holster Guy... But...

Oh man... got bad news today, I guess smart phones aren't supposed to be kept in your pocket. When they are transmitting data they are supposed to be kept a certain distance from your body, it is even in the fine print of the instructions.

Apple iPhone recommends 15mm (5/8 of an inch)
Blackberry recommends 25mm (7/8 of an inch)

I saw it this morning on the CBS Morning show... "Cell Phones in Pockets"...and this one really got my attention. I am trying to find what the distance is on my Palm Pre.

WOW that is a lot... so for the ladies who keep it in their purse, that is fine. For me and I bet tons of other guys we just keep it in our pocket. I personally hate holsters... I don't want to be holster guy...

I tried a holster a little this summer because it was annoying always carrying it in my pocket at work. I didn't like it...

So what am I to do? Man bag? Murse? Or the dreaded holster?

No comments: