10.13.2003

Novalí
Sunday I spent with Novalí. I got up early and drove to Chicago. The drive has become so comfortable to me now. This year alone I must have driven to Chicago close to 20 times. Wow. Every trip is worth it.

When I got there she was eating. Well, mostly playing with her food and feeding it to her baby and minnie mouse. Once she was done we played with her blocks. I was amazed at how she is able to stack them now. It was just a few weeks before that I showed her how to stack them. She made a stack nearly her height, and then it fell. She also is learning her numbers visually now. When I showed her the block with the #1 on it, she held up one finger. She did that for 2 and 3, but no more. I was still impressed.

We played all afternoon, which meant I tossed her around cause she always wants to fly and I pretended to eat with her and the baby. We watched the Cubs game, her Tio Angel got her to say "Go Cubs". She slept through most of the game, and so did I.




When we woke up, we had some Chinese food I ordered, and played some more. Once her mom and abuela got home she took a bath and got ready for bed. And then her papi (thats me) had to drive back to Michigan. Long day. Fun day.

Check out her pictures on her website. Novalí.

No comments: