12.24.2003

Happy Holidays
The title is PC, but seriously I want to say Merry Christmas. I do not know anyone who celebrates anything else. Not that I am not accepting of other culture´s religions, but I don´t know anyone with other religions to accept. At WMU my Fraternity Brother Geo from India... was Baptist. I had a friend from Israel that was Catholic. None of my friends celebrate Kwanza, not even Reymall (well not that I know of). So it´s just a plain out Merry Christmas.

It´s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go... even the hot girls who stand in front of the stores are dressed in little red skirts with white puffy trim all dancing around a very tan and hot (poor guy, it must be in the 90´s right now) Santa Claus in his full suit. Not a white snowy Christmas, but I am okay with that.

Tonight Miguel and I will spend with the family, and also call home. The remainer of the Centellas family in the USA will be at my parents house. I will call my little Novali as well, and the Gomez family in Chicago. Hopefully we will get through fine.

I am done shopping for the family here, Miguel and I just had the fattest (or should I say, PHATTEST) buffet of Bolivian food (I gained like two more pounds I swear!), and now we are running home to grab our Christmas cards and off we go to the Christmas Party.

Commenting does not seem to working well right now. So if your message does not show up post it later again. I can not find out what is wrong, but I can not post to any of my friends blogs on the GVSU Blogosphere either. You all know how much I love comments... being without will be hard. Off we go.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments: