1.21.2004

Pictures
Yes I know, Bolivia pictures. They are coming, really they are. Just not this week. Getting everything done for this conference here at GVSU this weekend has consumed my time. However I did squeeze in some time to edit some Novali photos from her visit last weekend with my parents. I wanted to take a break this morning to do something fun, here they are:

Reading her LeapFrog book with my parents.

Running down the hallway, if you have ever seen her run you will find this funny.


Swimming with grandpa.

With her mami getting dry after the pool.


I also have a video here to post as well. I am putting this on her website as well, but here is the link. You need to have Quicktime loaded on your computer to view the video. Us Mac user will already have it loaded, you PC users might need to download it.
Video Clip

Alright I got to get back to work now. Finishing up a few things at Compucraft and now heading to GVSU for the rest of my day. Adios.

No comments: