1.23.2004

The waiting game
T minus 24 hours to the Greek Leadership Conference... everything is ready. Just have to pick up booklets from the print shop, wait for shirts to arrive, get speakers from airport and keep Shawna (also know as Shauna Colin from having a nervous breakdown about the budget)... and we are a go for lift off!

We had a typical poorly written Grand Valley Lanthorn article about the conference. The article can be viewed here, Lathorn on-line. The picture is actually of Alpha Sigma Phi from recruitment. Half the quotes are wrong and none of the facts are right. But they wrote about Greeks, so in a way I am happy. We now have over 250 registered and maybe more registering on site. I am very excited, this is going to be great.

After the conference I am heading to Saginaw. My brother Andres is coming and presenting at the conference, so he will stay with me and then off to Saginaw in the morning. I took Monday off work at GVSU so I just have to swing back in time to work at CompuCraft. Also... I have a meeting with a potential client for OutSight Design and Consulting. Wish me luck on that and the conference this weekend.

Peace!

No comments: