2.12.2004

And their off...
At 12:00 PM today the GVSU CSAL 2004 Case Study Competition kicked into high gear. Teams were randomly assigned this year and the competition looks great. We have 24 hours to come up with a solution to a case dealing with higher education administration. My team (I got paired with first year grad Mike Slocum) presents pretty early this year.

Last year Becky and I won this thing and took the $500 prize. I also won the national Order of Omega competition with Shawna in December 2003. So I have a lot of pressure to perform. I am trying to not think about that, I am doing this for the fun and hopefully $500. The excitement of the competition is there and it has gotten me excited. Too bad I work all afternoon and Mike has class tonight. We will have little prep time tonight.

I just want to wish everyone luck tomorrow. It will be a ton of fun.

No comments: