2.25.2004

I am sick... where's my travel agent?
I have been busy... but the pile of stuff is getting manageable. However, now I am starting to feel a little bit sick. My throat is scratchy and I am feeling under the weather. Yes I said under the weather. This is the worst time for me to get sick, I am on a roll and I need to keep things running. Hopefully the vitamin cough drops Becky gave me help!

Okay so I need a travel agent folks. I travel a lot, more then the average bear. I the last 90 days I have been out of the country, to Texas and to Chicago countless times. I already have a few big trips planned for this year, Hollywood this coming fall, Orlando this summer, and San Francisco twice. Well yesterday I got a call and the University of Oregon wants me to fly out and help facilitate an IMPACT Weekend there. I did one of these for the University of Texas - Arlington and I loved it. This program is put on by the North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC, if you visit their site, click on educational programs, then click on IMPACT, I am on the testimonials page) and when I attended as an undergrad it mad a big difference on views of Greek Life.

My next trip will be three weeks after that when I travel to San Francisco for the Western Region Greek Association Conference (WRGLC). I am excited for that trip, I love the San Francisco area. During all of my business trips I plan in some time to visit and have fun. I have two extra days planned in Eugene, OR and three extra days in San Francisco. I recommended Becky for a conference staff position and she will be there in San Fran as well. Who doesn't want a free trip to the West coast?

Also tomorrow night I am heading to Kalamazoo. My chapter is doing a little retreat on Friday and I want to go early and go out. I think some Salsa with Colleen and Marcie, the Gamma neos, is what the doctor ordered for this cough I am developing. I will see Rey again and Vic better come out, along with the undergrads and for sure everyone's favorite masters student, the Geo. Good times and good way to kick off spring break!

Spring Break is two and a half days away...

No comments: