2.04.2004

OutSight Design & Consulting
It was one and half years ago that I decided to start my own company. Originally I just designed some websites, shirts and other promotional material for some WMU groups I had worked with during my undergrad time there. It has started to grow into something much more and I am really excited for my newest client and some future opportunities. I signed a new client with the Michigan Medical Billers Association (MMBA) and have started doing website development for them. I am heading to Detroit for some meetings tomorrow with another potential client and a new t-shirt vendor. Some cool things are happening for my little upstart company.

Last year I designed a lot of different shirts with a few different vendors, did websites for engineering companies, a real estate property, a few other fraternal sites, and lots of t-shirts. I have gotten involved with some other types of marketing materials as well and even done some consulting on application support.

Here are some samples of what I have been up to lately, click on the text below each picture to visit that site:

My Home Page.




Shirts for SLB, SLG, GVSU, etc.


I really enjoy working on all these different type of projects. It makes life a little more interesting and keeps me doing diverse things so I do not get tired of doing the same thing. It also means I get to travel a little more as well, can't beat that!

For your technology needs... please email me at sales@outsightdesign.com

No comments: