3.08.2004

Seven Days and Seven Nights
I was just on the road for a week. A few days in Chicago at the beginning and then I saw Novali again this morning on my way back. She was a little sick but still excited to see me. I wish I could have stayed for another day.

In between the time with Novali was my Oregon trip. I wrote a little about it before IMPACT, and now the weekend is over and I got great stories. I was very impressed with the students and how they reacted to the program. It was very invigorating to see young new members to a Greek community so excited about making changes and developing their chapters. It has given me more energy.

We had a great facilitation team and I know I will get to see many of them again for the Western Region Greek Association conference in April. So that will be a cool reunion.

Now I am back, I came right from Chicago to CompuCraft and I am so tired but trying to get some work done. I am really going to be playing catch up this week with a few large projects (thesis, practicum, GVSU Greek survey, WRGA, etc).

Back to work... ah...

No comments: