4.11.2004

More Birthdays
Edit: I posted a full gallery of pics. NovalĂ­
April is a big birthday month for the Centellas family. My older Brother Miguel had his on the 7th, and my father and Novali had theirs on the 10th. There are many other Centellas birthdays this month as well.

My parents went to Florida for a much needed vacation, and I drove to Chicago to spend the day with Novali. Tamara planned a great birthday party at Chucky Cheese and tons of her family and came out for the party. We called my dad from there and Novali chatted with my parents and wished my dad a happy birthday. The party was great, I wish I could stick around all day for Easter with her but I need to get back to Allendale and get working on all my school work I have yet to get done...

All dressed up and ready to head to her big party.

With her great grandma enjoying the party.

Not as many candles as grandpa Centellas had... but getting there.

Opening all of her great gifts. Dora dolls, belts, more sun glasses, dancing outfits, and a huge talking Sully from Monsters Inc...

On a car ride with Chucky himself.

Assessories. She has everything... fake liptstick, watch, pink sunglasses, backpack, etc.

This week is going to be brutal. Thesis due on Friday, presentation on Wednesday, paper due on Tuesday, practicum needs to get finished, not to mention laundry....

No comments: