7.01.2004

35 Days and Hippie Debates
Well bad news... at the University of Oregon they get paid once a month. Checks come on the first of the month. I started with only five days left to go in a month. That means I am 35 days away from my next payday. Guess how many days UoO allows you to go without a check... you guessed it. 35 Days! So... since I did not start one day sooner I will not get my first check until August 1st. This means Sam is going to have to take a loan from the Sutherland Credit Union.

Some of you noticed my recent post about the hippies at the Saturday Market in Eugene sparked a little debate. For those who know me, know I love a good debate. Sometimes I pick an opposite side just so I can start a rousing arguement, you know, just for fun. You also more then likely know that changing the mind of a Centellas is nearly impossible and only happened one or two times in the history of time. So enjoy the arguements, don't take things personally, and come back for more if you want. We got plenty.

So to change to a new subject... what are you doing this weekend? Me, a trip to Portland to explore the sights and see what's crackalackin over there. I also will now put in a shameless plug for those to mark August 6th (Bolivian Independence Day) in their calenders.

No comments: