7.06.2004

Trip to the Midwest
So Bradley University called today... I am one of their top three candidates and they want me to come to campus. Four applications out... four times I make the campus visit list. That feels pretty good. Guess what day they wanted me to interview? The same day at Albion College. I got them to move it to a few days afterwards.

I am trying to figure out travel between the two interviews and find some time to see NovalĂ­. It looks like I will fly into Chicago on Wednesday July 14th, then drive to Albion, MI for my interview there on the 15th. After that interview head to Chicago to spend time with Novali (who I just got off the phone with... she is too funny). Then I drive on Sunday the 18th to Peoria, IL for my interview with Bradley. On the morning of Tuesday the 20th I drive back to Chicago and then fly over to Oregon. I love short jam-packed trips, and this one will be more packed then ever!

No comments: