8.15.2004

Sam's Believe It or Not
Somethings in life are unexpected, and throw you for a loop. I like the unexpected because it shakes the day up. Here are some weekend events I did not expect or found hard to believe:

1. Got my taxes done... instead of filing for another extension.
2. Puerto Rico's basketball team beat the USA team in Athens. Who'd a thunk it? I can hear "Que Bonita Bandera" playing right now...
3. I highlighted my hair today. The last time I got my hair highlighted was when I was in Santa Barbara last year... I was over due.
4. There is only one broadband internet provider in Albion and they are really expensive... so I might not get it... I know... the world is in awe.
5. I had fast food today, it was the first time in three weeks!
6. Going against all intuition I agreed to let Vic (WMU Fraternity Brother) live with me.
7. I realized I am looking forward to living in Michigan... who does that?

This week I have to get a lot done. I am very excited to be heading back to Michigan, but also sad to be leaving Oregon. I really do like it hear, but I know it is my time to go. I can't wait to see Novali again (who I can't even catch on the phone lately), to drive my little NX, and start arranging furniture and decorating my new house!

No comments: