3.17.2005

Its Not Easy Being Green
So everyone is wearing Green today... even I wore the one green dress shirt that I own. I do wish that the grass was green... and that spring was actually on its way. That is what would really make my day.

Anyhow... yesterday I went home sick from work. I think the travel, then coming into work early the following day, and the stress of all the things I got going on just wore me down. So I went home and slept, and now I feel a lot better. Still sluggish... but better.

What also helped with the typical Wednesday Funny Movies and Chinese Food with Jen. We watched Anchorman and ordered delivery from New China. They know how to find my house... Where You At?

Staying home also allowed me to get caught up on WRGA and Formal stuff. So that is all squared away and I am super excited about that, this weekend is going to be great and our WRGLC conference is getting closer everyday!

You know what is going to top the weekend off? That Tamara is bringing Novali to Michigan on Sunday. My parents are going to come as well and stay for Monday also and play with her during the day. I am very excited to get Novali back at my house again.

Well I got to get back to work now.

No comments: