3.01.2005

Winter Sales
Since I already outed myself as a sale shopper, I figured I need to rave about a couple of my recent escapades. I have been on two shopping trips lately and found me some great deals! I love the end of winter sales!

My first big catch was going shopping before MGCA. I got a pair of Kenny Cole pin stripe dress pants, some Polo Khakis, and a Half Zip Sweater all for 50 bucks at Marshal Fields. You all know how much I love Kenny Cole dress pants. Machine washable, no dry cleaning needed... low maintenance, a mans best friend. That same day a trip to TJ Max proved very productive. I found a stripped BCBG Dress Shirt to wear at MGCA and a new Ecko shirt. The trip ended with a find at Goodwill! I got an express shirt there for 3 bucks, and then went next door to KMart and scored a $10 iron (I needed one really bad).

This past weekend stumbled upon a sweet sale at Elder Bierman. Chaps shirt, Izod Fleece, and Geoffrey Beene Dress Shirt for 30 bucks. Then at the GAP, I got some pin stripe wool pants (also machine washable!) and a bar shirt for 20 bucks!

The Goodwill deal stole the show!

I love Pin stripe pants.
Now I am in need up picking up items to take to Honduras. I got my list last night of other items I must take so I need to shop again for those items, as well as some items to donate down there. In a few days I will be sweating in Honduras!

Work update... same stuff. Way too busy, but getting a lot of important planning done. I am getting close to the end of my first year so I need to get into gear on some unfinished items and really make a few things happen.

Fraternity Update... if you did not know, I am the chair of our 5th Annual District Awards Formal. It is going well, in the next day or so I think we will break 100 people signed up! This might be the biggest one yet... I am very excited!

No comments: