9.08.2006

Novali and School
So Novali started school this week... it was fun. I called her on the first day and talked to her. She was excited about new friends and of course GYM!

Tamara sent me some pics of her first day of school, and her gym outfit!

She made it very clear to me... she wears a girl tie, not a boy tie.

Ready for gym... posing with a little doll.


So today Tamara emailed me a story from Novali on her way to school this morning. I had to post it:

So we're driving to school this morning and she goes, "I don't like school because we're not learning how to read and write yet." So I say, "Well, it's only the first week. You have to be patient." And she says, "I'm trying to be patient but every day I go to school and wait and wait and then the end of the day comes, and NOTHING!"

Its funny cause she is so literal about everything. I mentioned that in my last post. Also when her and I talked over the weekend about school I asked her if she was excited for school to learn things like reading and writing. So now she is expecting it... she is only in kindergarten!

No comments: