2.24.2011

8 weeks already...

Well our Mr. Cruz has now passed the 8 week mark... WOW. The time has really flown by, and I can't believe how much he has changed. I finally got more pictures posted and we compared his newbord pics and you can already see such a difference.

Here is a link to his pictures: Second Month (top bar has navigation to check entire album)

This week we started looking at local daycare providers... it is an interesting process. I mean we can't make cost an issue, cause this is about getting good care for Cruz that will help him develop and grow... BUT we are on a budget. I nearly made if the kids at a place are cute an issue, cause this one kid scared me when he (she/it) turned around and looked at me... all I could say was, wow, "he likes to eat doesn't he?" I realize that was a little rude, but the parents weren't there, and I am sure they already know its a problem.

Anyhow... no matter who you ask they tell you, "Don't go there, go here." But each person lists the place someone else mentioned as a no on their yes pile, and vice versa. So who do we listen to? Do I just judge it based on cute kids? Cause that seems easily something I can measure according to my own standards.

So to all four people who read this blog... suggestions? Ideas? Scholarship options? Maybe a grant? He has a couple of weeks of being home with mom before off he goes... all growns up... all growns up...

No comments: