7.22.2012

Back to Blogging

For those playing along at home... or at least following me on Twitter, you know that it has been a busy year. I always post saying I will try to post more, and the next post... starts the same way. Well now with my term with SLB being done, my convention over, and new job getting into some rhythm... I hope I can start posting more. I have a list of things I need to blog about...

Summer Pictures of Novali
Our Rain Barrel Project
Update on the Yard Flowers
Let's not forget about the Z...

So lots of things are falling behind... so to catch up first, lets post some pictures for Cruz. Since we got our iPhones, and Cruz is hard to catch on camera anyways... we have been taking less pics. However on Facebook you can catch some fun vids once in a while, or just some old fashion pictures of Mr. Cruz.

Here is his June 2012 Album.

I hope you enjoy it, I actually worked on July a little already, so hopefully that album I can post sooner. Well off to enjoy what is left of the weekend... CIAO!

No comments: