3.09.2013

It's Not Fargo Eh, It's FarGOH.

In February I learned a few things... many of them I learned on my fun trip to North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND. I have been on the road more this year, and I was powering through a month of heavy traveling and my month ended with a doozy. Canceled flights, nearly drove to Fargo, more delayed flights, drove to Chicago to catch a flight... I learned I can still handle craziness in stride and get the job done. Well I got to Fargo, and I learned that in Fargo they don't talk like Uppers... They don't say Fargo Eh like I thought they would... they say FarGOH. Long O on that... I also learned how to properly pronounce Bison.
I also got to work on my Recruitment Bootcamp Presentation Style. It is my first time presenting the program to co-ed groups. I did skill building for the fraternities and one of them was Co-Ed, and I really enjoyed the challenge of making sure I included them all in the presentation.

After the program several groups wanted to take photos with me... I joked with them that I knew they needed it for awards packet I am sure at the end of the year... but I was flattered anyways. It was a beautiful campus, the students were fantastic, and I hope I get asked back soon. Go Bison Nation!

No comments: