6.05.2003

Just a little more...
Well today got the door panels, trim, and door handles off. It was not too difficult but we did it and got it primered. All there is left to primer now is the hood and the front bumper cover. The project is really moving forward, thanks to mother nature for bringing nice weather to work outside in.







 

Besides the car work it was a pretty slow day... looked around for apartments with Hermen and Ramiro. Nothing yet but we are getting close and I know we will find the prefect place any day now for sure. I love moving, getting a new place and figuring out were everything will go is tons of fun for me...

Alright I got to clean my place now, this busy week of working on the car has reaked havoc on my poor living room... got to bust out the vaccum.

No comments: