6.05.2003

Power Sanding
Alright now we really got work done on the car... we got the power sander out and went to town! Almost the entire car now is sanded and tomorrow Hermen and I will get it all primered up. We got the rest of the trim off, and tomorrow we just need to pull the window trim off, remove the door handles and spray primer. Lets just hope we get warm weather....

For those wondering exactly what I mean by racing, here goes... I am doing an event called an AutoCross this weekend. What this means is that there will be a track set up with cones, each car will run against itself and the clock. So it is very safe (especially for a novice racer like me) and I will not be bumper to bumper with other cars battling at 200 MPH (even though I might try that in the future, just not this time).

Rudy, Vic and Juan came and visited from Kalamazoo today. It was cool to see them and chill here at my place. I miss Kalamazoo and all the good times there, the road trip with Vic to the east coast will be a blast next week! Can't wait.

Well I am off to sleep now, so I can get up early and get back to sanding...

No comments: