9.28.2003

Last Tan
It is getting cold in Michigan already. This weekend was a lot of fun, despite the cold, and the sun peaked for a few seconds when needed. Let me recap the weekend.

Friday the dance lessons went great. We had a good turnout, and everyone who came enjoyed themselves and had a good time. Santos as usual did a great job teaching the uncoordinated how to dance, but for some, like Santiago... the cause was lost. Hey Santi, don't try blaming it on the person next to you, that excuse can only get you so far.



Saturday woke up early and cleaned my car. Put my new clear front lenses on the car, and drove to Holland for the SpeedWise grand opening. It was a good time, the Nissan guys from the Forum were late, so I was representing NISMO, or more importantly the SR20 by myself. The rest of the SR20 Forum guys finally showed up though. Let everyone know what a real import can do! Check out the pictures, click on the SpeedWise link from my car page. My NX.

The sun came out a few times during the show. I got some sun, not a lot. Usually at shows I get a little burnt and then it turns into tan. No tan for the white boy this time. I am guessing no more tans for this year. Unless I fake bake...



Then Saturday Night was IFC bid acceptance. The event went off without a hitch, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. They made it more fun then ever and I was glad Hermen, Santi and Colleen saw it as well. I know often times the Betas and Gammas don't know what the "other" groups are doing, they enjoyed it I think. After that the girls next door had a party, we hung out over there, I watched them carefully decide were to rehang their Rainbow flag. Quote of the night, "Don't worry if it is crooked, the flag isn't supposed to be straight." My apartment complex is one fun story after the next.

Sunday was hard work... went with Hermen to help his mom move stuff. I never seen someone have so many heavy items. Beds, dressers, night stands... that couch, or sofa sleeper is a better description, weighed a ton and I think I pulled my leg muscle. It was a good work out, I needed the work out. Then to end that workout I cleaned our bathroom today (we finally started cleaning rotations, I got the bathroom). I did the tub. Four men live here. No one has done it in 2 months. It is clean now. End of story.

Homework time.

No comments: