9.26.2003

Big Weekend
This weekend started bad, but we got some exciting things planned for the rest of it. Hermen and I woke up late, we went to Kalamazoo for Latin Night at Club Coda with Ramiro and Ramon. It was fun, but we lost some valuable sleep hours.

Hermen knocked on my door and woke me up, yelling, "hey how we getting to campus?" I had not thought about this before going to bed. So we asked the neighbors. Joy, Casey and Libby were up and we chatted with them. Libby ended up taking Hermen to campus, and me to the shop to pick up my car. Thanks Libby!

Then it was off to CompuCraft for me, but I stopped to get some good Mexican food on the way. I was deprived of my usually Taco Bell craving at 2 am on the way home, so I replaced it with some real Mexican food from Tacos Ganaderos near downtown GR. It was good. Now my office smells like carne asada.... yum.

This weekend, well we got a lot planned. Tonight we (the Betas) are hosting dance lessons on campus. This should be fun, always way more girls show up then guys. Santos, a Beta from EMU, is doing the lessons. He is really good, salsa, merengue, cumbia... everything. Afterwards we will maybe take him to our favorite local bar, BFE.

Tomorrow morning we have to swing over to the grand opening of SpeedWise Motorsports. It is the shop I am going to, they are kicking off the new show room and having a little show. Some area Nissan guys are coming and we will relax and talk cars. Then I have to work at GVSU, the Interfraternity Council has their bid acceptance event. I am going to be there, making sure nothing goes horribly wrong, and I am sure nothing will. They did a great job with recruitment.

Then Sunday, I think Hermen and I are helping his mom move some furniture, and then heading over to the Delta Zeta chapter retreat. I might not end up making it to the Delta Zeta thing, we will see. They invited us because we are paired with them for Homecoming.

Back to work I go, yeah!

No comments: