9.25.2003

Four Betas, two cars and 3.5 licenses
Well juggling rides to campus, to work and to Tolman Auto (the repair place by our house) has been fun. There are four Betas in our apartment, right now we only have two cars (mine is in the shop again... and Hermen's). The other part of the equation is that Ramiro is on a restricted license and can only drive between certain times.

So what adventures are we up to? Tuesday night we got left on campus with three Brothers and only my car (which is now just a two seater). So guess who rode in the trunk? No not Hermen (he would not fit I think), Ramiro of course! So when we pulled into Burger King, our usually stopping place on the way home, the girl at the window commented on how cute he was all in the back of the car crunched up. Ah.... felt like I was in high school cramming all kinda of people into my little Honda CRX, the good ol' days.

This morning Becky did me the favor of letting Hermen and I use her car to drop my car off to get the windshield replaced. It was fun having breakfast (really it was just coffee for me) with Becky and Hermen. Hermen made fun of my Novalí mug (has her picture on it), Becky worried if the mug we gave her was clean (I am 90% sure it was clean), and I used the last drop of the flavored creamer. Why do Betas have flavored creamer you might ask... don't ask cause I do not know.

So if you see one of us on campus, offer us a ride or something. For rides home we will offer our repair services for your car. Whether it is missing a rear view mirror or just needs to get cleaned. We appreciate the help.

Also, for the record, assuming nothing else goes wrong with project NX... she will be done in three weeks! Keep your jokes to yourself.

No comments: