11.26.2003

Novalí on Tour
Well we arrived in Saginaw tonight. Nice 2.5 hour drive and here we are spending time with the family. I am planning on posting all the pictures from the trip at once, and updating the blog as we travel. So here goes, let me recap the last few days.



We had a blast in Allendale, MI. The Brothers at GVSU and all the people from work were excited to get to meet her. We had fun at the house, she played with Hermen, Ramon and Ramiro for two days and watched tons of movies with them. She also got to meet Santiago and Oso on campus as well, so all the Brothers got to meet her. Ramon will also be happy to hear that she played with the chess set this morning... at least someone is using it.



On Monday I took her to work with me at Student Life. She had fun in the morning and sat in a meeting with me. Then she hungout with everyone from my office while I ran to a meeting for Compucraft in downtown Grand Rapids. She was well behaved and loved the Sapo (frog) in the office. Heather and Andrea came over from ARC and played as well. She even sat at my desk and pretended to be papi. The day was a big swarm of people and Novali was very over whelmed. However, as usual, she was very well behaved.



She slept the entire trip to Saginaw, which was good for papi. When we arrived she excited to see my parents and Kelly. She was also very good with Daniel, Kelly's boyfriend. Of course my parents got her tons of new toys and she was very entertained.



Then we ate dinner, she got more gifts, clothes from my mom, and then we watched Finding Nemo... again. I have seen the movie at least 5 times in the last four days I think. Novali has a few parts memorized I think.

Thinking of getting Novalí her first hair cut tomorrow... exciting stuff!

No comments: