11.24.2003

Novali and Papi
Alright... this weekend was a ton of fun! I don't have much time to write, Novalí is playing with Ramiro and Hermen and getting tired. I want to recap the weekend and download some photos quickly. Here goes.



Above are some pictures of Novalí with Hermen, Becky and I at Chucky Cheese. She had a ton of fun and wore us out! She rode every ride there, and watched us win her tickets at Skee Ball. We saved enough tickets to get her a little flower and a hopping frog... ribbet ribbet ribbet... is what she said all the way home.



Novalí warmed up to Hermen right away, and in no time warmed up to Becky as well. Novalí loves to copy anything someone does, monkey see... monkey do all weekend. The other two photos are our trip out with Becky and her friend Reggie from DePauw. He was cool. We also meet up with our friend Cressie, her boyfriend and another friend of hers from back home.



From Chicago Hermen and I took Novalí to Kalamazoo. She was very shy around the new environment. When she started to warm up to everyone it was time to go, no worries she will see my fraternity Brothers at WMU more often and remember them more. It was great to see my Brothers and the Gammas.

Now we are in Allendale, she just got done chasing Ramon around the table and now she looks very tired. I got to get her to bed.

I am excited. I get Novalí to play with all week. But for now, Good Night.

No comments: