11.22.2003

Chicago Weekend
In a few minutes Hermen and I leave to get Becky, and then off to Chicago! Hermen made the last trip with me and we had a blast. This time we are going to hangout downtown, take Becky to the airport, and then bring Novalí to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with the Centellas family.

Sunday Hermen and I will roll over to Kalamazoo for the 6th annual Thanksgiving dinner with the sisters of Sigma Lambda Gamma. This has been the longest standing tradition with my chapter. Novalí will get to see all my chapter Brothers again, who I am sure she will not remember. But I know she will get aquatinted with them again quickly. As long as no Gammas put Novi's feet in their mouths I am sure she will be fine... Don't laugh, that happened before and I think she is still tramatized.

No comments: