11.27.2003

El Corte De Pelo
Novali got her hair cut. At first she did not want to. We went with Grandpa who needed his hair cut as well. Grandpa went first and she watched and kept reminding me that she didn't want to do it... "Papi no lo quiero." When dad was done I just grabbed her and hoped into the chair with her on my lap.



She was fine, she let the lady cut her hair. I was surprised that she did not cry or anything. She sat there, eating her sucker and getting her first hair cut. Once we got home she had to show everyone. She wanted to call her mom and tell her about her hair cut. "Mami me corte mi pelo!" It was funny.



We have had a blast the last couple days. She got more toys, a cooking set, more stuffed animals and just hangout with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma loves giving her baths, and like any goood Grandma insists we take pictures of her in the tub.



The family is over now. Kelly and I got some McFlurries while we wait for the turkey to be done. I love McFlurries... small Oreo McFlurry please. My dad, Andres and I fought over the last piece of shrimp, no you can have it, no you can have it, no really, you can have it... Now Andres and his fraternity Brother Manuel got the ads from the paper and Andres is planning the attack for cheap electronics tomorrow. Ah, Thanksgiving. Turkey Day has arrived.

No comments: