7.18.2004

The Potty Pic
My Albion Interview went well, I got most of my errands done I needed to get to while in Michigan, and I got to drive a cool rental car. But what made this trip even better was spending time with Novali. We had fun, a trip to the park, our little local eating spot, visiting with her grandpa, and playing at the house and of course watching Lion King.

Big smiles.

Tamara doing her hair.

Novali, her grandpa Angel and mami out in the nice Chicago weather.

She went potty at the restaurant so I got her some cake.

At the park near the house getting some sun.

Her favorite slide at the park.

Swinging.

Mom came and joined her.

Novali tried to push her mom.

Novali fell off a scooter at day care. She says she did not cry, cause she is a big girl.

Always sitting nice and proper.

Not proper with her food though...

When she gets older... she will never forgive me for putting this on the web.

She loves to play dress up, here seen in her Mexican outfit Tio Andy got her.
I am glad I am still getting time with her this summer even though I am far away. I will be back in a little over again, that time with my family and my abuelitos from Bolivia. Can't wait!
For those keeping track of my whereabouts... Yes I am in Peoria. Yes the city is really cool. Yes Bradley put me up in a really cool hotel (Jumer's Castle). Yes I loved meeting the students today. Yes I am ready for tomorrow. Yes I am confused about which job I want more now...

No comments: