9.06.2004

Sugar and Spice
and everything nice. Becky reminded me of that, and I saw that Novali is made of it as well. Novali had a way of brightening everyones day after long times of waiting for updates on my abuelito and seeing what would happen that day. She made the week much more enjoyable, and I am so glad I was able to have her for so long.

I am glad she already got to meet my abuelito in Chicago. On this trip she did not get to see my abuelito, but she spent time with all the rest of the Centellas clan. Check her out:

Novali was way too excited to finally get her own new bike from Grandpa.

She watched Lion King with Grandpa and Abuelita... we needed some Hakuna Matata.

One night she got ready for bed with her grandpa and abuelita.

My mom is a great story teller and read to her a lot.

One day we went to McDonalds and she played, and ate pollo.

This is her favorite part of being in Saginaw.... ICE CREAM!
It is late, I packed the car already and at 6 AM we head to meet her mom. I am sad to take her back, we have had so much fun. This was a great break, despite the difficulties.

So Monday I relax and try to rest and get myself into work mode for Tuesday.

No comments: