10.08.2004

Here you go...
I have stayed away from political issues on my blog. My summer hippie debates and discussion on Catholicism where a little heated. Here I will not start a political debate, but wanted to link to Miguel's blog. He writes about political stuff often, or about what he and his cats ate for lunch.

In a post about the debates I made the comment it would be cool to be able to pick two people, pick a topic, and then have them debate it. I think it would make a great TV show! Fox... where you at? So check it out, and all the great suggestions:

Pick-a-debate Contest

I for some reason am blanking on some good suggestions. Anyhow... check out his page, or that post and leave him a comment if you have a good idea. I will be thinking of one and posting soon...

No comments: