10.06.2004

My Angel
I got some pictures of Novalí emailed to me by Tamara and my dad. So I wanted to post a few of them up here, no new updates to her site, but I will soon. Next week for sure!

I am excited because Novalí will be in Albion next week. Tamara will be bringing her during the week, which is cool so she can come into my office and meet people. Which I rarely got to do in my two years at GVSU. I got her room ready and I hope she likes it. I painted the room a dark pink color, which I think she will like. I got her a little chalk board on an easel so she can draw. Of course the DVD player is in her room and I am sure little will distract her from that! Eitherway I am really excited to have her around for a few days. Enjoy some pics:

Now there we go... peacefully sleeping.

Her hair all wrapped up... like she is at the salon.

Her in a ballcap... Nono in the stroller.

Jumping into the pool with my dad.


I can't wait til she gets here!

No comments: