12.01.2004

Long day...
So my trip to Hollywood has gotten off to a terrible start. American Airlines did not get my bags to me... hopefully they will arrive in time for me to change tomorrow morning. I had an overly long layover in the Ohare Airport and was frustrated the entire time trying to use my laptop without it crashing every 5 minutes on me...

I walked Sunset Blvd. looking for Kinko's.

I really wish they would open some of these in Michigan!

I arrived in Hollywood and my shuttle took forever. Then when I got to the hotel my room reservation was all messed up (thanks Cressie), so tonight I have to pay for a room all to myself, and then for the rest of the time I share with two of my fraternity Brothers so save costs (thanks again Cressie). But at least I made it to my destination safely.

Then I meet with the WRGA Folks... I get some more ideas and off to Kinko's... which turns into a living nightmare. Half of their computers were broken, the other half did not have the software I needed, and their printers were horrible. Why aren't all Kinko's the same? They were telling me... "You can't do that Kinko's."... which makes me mad because twice this year I have done that at other Kinkos. I just want to print from my Mac people! Ah!

So right now it is 4:55 AM Eastern Time, I just finished my last prints at Kinko's... and I need sleep... one item on a long to do list. Wish me luck folks. I hope my bags are waiting for me at the hotel room.

No comments: