7.19.2013

Whoa, Ten Years? Really?

I was working on another draft blog and happened to notice... it was ten years that I started this blog.

I don't have anything to write except WOW. That is a lot of me rambling on random things, talking about new jobs, my kids, complaining about the Betas, Open Complaint Letters to companies and lots and lots of posts about car projects. When I started my blog I was in the process of finishing up my project on my 1991 NX 2000. TEAM PLP!

Ten Years ago this was my post: Good Race Day and Mexican Food for Team PLP

Yeah I have been on memory lane lately... if you read my post yesterday about going to Iowa City... that was the summer before I started my blog. So I went and looked back at what I blogged about five years ago and nearly exactly five years ago I posted: It's Official

My blog the past five years has been slower than it used to be, but the post have gotten more important. New jobs, new baby boy, new house, new jobs...

So I guess here goes SALUD! To another ten years of blogging, and more big announcements, more photos, and probably more posts about my car not running... Ciao!

No comments: