6.24.2004

The Crib
Well I am here... I posted last night a little about the trip and some info about my misadventures. Today I wanted to post about where I am and what I am doing. Well here is the deal.

I am currently living with Shelley (my boss) who is out of town. Her house sitter let me in and I set up in the guest room. I am now the house sitter and will be until Shelley gets back late next week and I hear about my place being ready. Shelley left me notes all over the house on how to do everything. I am still finding some of the post-it notes.

The kitchen had the most post-it notes.

Details directions for plant care.

House/car keys and more directions.

Even furniture had notes on it.

The cats toys... and many more notes.

The Drop Top Audi...
Once I settled I took a drive around the city. The Audi handled better then I imagined it would, and I can't wait to take the top off one of these days! I picked up some items from the store and then headed to bed.

Today was my first day in the office. I got here a little before 8 am and got settled after a quick tour of the Union and off to work. I am proofing a ton of brochures right now, they have the best literature here for information. Great stuff! I will be mostly working with IFC and Panhel recruitment for the fall while I am here. It feels wierd to be a Duck... maybe I will go and pick up a U of O sweat shirt today... better wait until I get paid, still broke.

No comments: