4.12.2005

Great Weekend... Bad News
This weekend was awesome! The conference was a big hit, we had some small snags but things all in all went very well. I did some fun new stuff with the AV, and have tons of plans for where I can take it for next year. It was very tiring, but right after the banquet I hoped a plane to Chicago to see my family.

Sunday was the birthday of not only Novali, but my dad as well! Miguel was in town with his friend Kate, and so was Andy and Soloumeh. My parents got some hotel rooms for everyone and we had a good time. Novali road her bike in and outside of the hotel, and we had a nice Centellas family birthday lunch. Raquel was the only one who could not make it. It was great to have the family together.

She loves riding her bike around, in or outside!

She always thinks I am on a plane (usually I am) so I got her a wrist watch with a plane on it.

Her first Apple Store Gift! ... Finding Nemo Computer game, for Mac or PC.

Blowing out the candles on her cake.

The Centellas Crew.

Her cute little birthday outfit.

After my family left, Novali had another party for the Chicago side. This one was at McDs and she was super excited. Her cousins and friends and family were all there. She loves to slide down the play slides and climbs all over.

Going down the slide.

She is four now... man time flies!

Cake #2.

So what did she get... clothes, clothes, clothes...
I was very tired getting back to Michigan, but it was worth all the hectic travel to be able to be everywhere I needed to be for the weekend.

So now I am back at work, back in Albion, back to the normal life. Work is slowing down at Albion, my big conferences are over, and OutSight is having the best consulting month ever! So whenever things are going really great I know I am due to get some bad news. So last night I took my car to the dealer to finally try and figure out what is wrong with my car... yes folks... to fix that little check engine light... more then $800 bucks. OUCH! Good thing I did not get that Palm Pilot I been wanting... now everything gets to get spent on my car.

No comments: