7.08.2013

Tweet #1986

Well Purple Nation, it happened... I am sending my 1986th Tweet... Many tweets have been sent from my Cruceno21 handle about my life, my job, my family, my little miniature maino, my Renaissance girl Novali, of course about my Brotherhood.

I am not going to get all April 4th nostalgic, not even all 4/17/99 teary eyed...

I have been thinking about this post for a while... knowing that it was coming, knowing that I wanted to say something clever. Often times when you want to say the most important things, you can't think of what to say. So is life huh?

A friend reminded me the other day of this post I wrote on our 25th: Presidential Letter

In keeping with that post, this isn't going to be about great SLB things I have Tweeted about over the past couple years, but a post looking forward to all the great things I will have to Tweet about in the future.

This weekend I head to Iowa City, the Beta Mecca, for a Foundation Board Meeting... expect good Tweets from them about the future of our Foundation. This fall I have some consulting trips to campuses with chapters (some without... yet), time spent mentoring younger Brothers, and Tweets of future milestones.

Brothers, celebrate our accomplishments, look to the future, plan for success and it will be yours... and subsequently your successes, will be ours, and the we will make our country and our world a better place... not for us, but for those who come behind us.

Peace.... /\B!

No comments: