6.17.2004

Last Call
Last night was the final 10 cent draft night for this Beta. It was great to see some of my friends from these past two years there, some people are gone for the summer, but for those around here we lived it up! Tons of people came out and we had a great time. Shot out to Santi, Hermen and Ramon for coming out and celebrating. I know Max could not get out of work or he would of been there. I will miss you guys for real.

So a night out is not complete with a set of pictures, so without further a due...

The Brothers... the BFE regulars. My Wednesdays will never be the same.

A toast with our 10 cent drafts.

Hey... look over there!

Some of my favorite girls where there already, Elaine and Stacey.

After the 10 cent drafts... Club BFE gets bumpin... well kinda.

Melissa was there and brought her friend Lindsey from back home.

AOPi Hotness Emily gave me a rubber ducky...

Rubber Ducky... in my Beer...

Cheers....

Of course the Santi and Kim chilled... thanks for the 40 cents!

Lindsey from UPO with a big smile. She likes to dance.

The dance floor getting hype once the DJ cut the 80 rock off.

Jeremy Cobb came out with a friend to say bye.

The AST gang in action... Stephanie is much cuter when not in the Speedway vest. No hot dogs tonight.

A toast with Hermen... man that was strong.

Jamie and Emily.

Kelly another AOPi hotness.

Ramon and the Passion of the Santi.

Representing for the Betas who could not make it.

With Hermen.... THATS MY NEO... bro bro bro.

So there is the night. We had a great time. I had a good send off in Allentucky and I will miss this place. Hermen thanks for everything bro and I could not be prouder of how this colony is doing, keep up the hard work and I will see you in Orlando. Ramon, tell your Brothers congrats for me at the weddings and thanks for being a goood bro and roadtripping with me. Santi... another Brother from the Naw... keep it up and I expect even greater things from GV Betas this coming year! The night was so good I did not even need Speedway Hot Dogs... just home and slept.

I will be back to get my stuff when I am done at Oregon. Please keep checking the blog as I will be posting about my misadventures in the Wild Wild West.

Now I got to finish cleaning out my desk...

No comments: