6.18.2004

To Do List
Since I found out I was leaving my list has been insane. I have so many things to get done and not enough time. I did a get few major things done yesterday. Clean out my desk - Check. Last trip to Club Soda - Check. See my little Brother - Check. Wash clothes - Check.

So lets recap what happened. Well I cleaned out my desk. It was more work then I thought. I saved a lot of thank you cards and little things and it was nice to see them before I put them away and won't see them again until I retire or something. Fun memories of the Kirkhoff Center and now on to a new life...

I started just throwing things everywhere. I was the grad who always had too much crap.

My pile of free shirts, awards, and name tags from the million events.

My Connect Four... Becky and I would play rounds between Thesis stress... I think it is the only thing that kept us sane.

I made nice binders for the new grad, cleaned the desk top and it is good as new...

Then it was off to Kalamazoo for Latin Night at Club Soda. It is a well known fact that the Betas started Latin night there back in 1998. Now it has become one of the prime cultural spots in Kalamazoo. We never dreamed it would get this big, our little baby is all grown up. This time Andres and Saloumeh also came which was great. Check it out.

The Betas...Ish, Ramon, Rudy, Me, Hermen and Ramiro came out.

The Gamma that you can always count on to chill, Colleen with Rudy and Ramon.

The place gets packed week after week. I remember when we started it some nights we would be lucky to get 50 people.

Andres, Saloumeh and I. Andres finally got a taste of the club soda action. I think he will back for more.

Everyone danced and had a sweet time.

They were the dancing machine couple on the dance floor.

The ladies breaking it down.

We out! Lets find some grub.

I have not had a Big Burrito night in a long time. So I talked the gang into going. Hermen of course was right there voting with me for some Big B! So we went and got some grub. I know... I know... not Atkins friendly... but I will have plenty of time for Atkins while living in Oregon.

Hermen and I were like kids in a candy store.

Ramon and Hermen... The age old question...I think my burrito is bigger then yours...

What a night! I wish I had more time to chill before leaving. This was a sudden move and I know I will be back soon.... Oh yeah... email from Albion today. They want to schedule my on campus visit already, I don't think they even got my packet in the mail yet. Looks like I will be in Michigan the week of July 14th for an interview...

No comments: